About the Shelton Weight Loss Clinic
Welcome to Your New Life
Join the more than 200,000 patients who’ve achieved their weight loss goals with Medi-Weightloss®
You’ve found The One That Works!®, the physician-supervised program that’s changing lives worldwide. The Medi-Weightloss® Program has helped more than 200,000 individuals take control of their weight, resulting in nearly 3 million pounds lost in America alone.
See what the buzz is all about. Schedule your Free Assessment TODAY and learn how you could lose up to 10 pounds* your first week!
More about our program:
- Your weight loss program will be under a physician's care.
- Balance education, appetite management, and activity to lose weight.
- Learn strategies to keep weight off using real food.
- This is not a quick fix. This is a lifestyle change.
- Find your location and book an Initial Consultation to get started!
Check Us Out On Connecticut 8 Style
Conveniently located right off route 8, Right off CT 714
From New Haven (north): Take Route 34 west/Derby Ave to Route 8 South toward Bridgeport via the ramp on the left Take Exit 13, Bridgeport Ave Turn left onto Bridgeport Ave, 330 Bridgeport Ave is on the left
From Fairfield (south): Take 1-95 North toward New Haven Merge onto Route 8 North via exit 27A toward Trumbull/Waterbury Take the Constitution Blvd ext, Exit 13, toward Bridgeport Ave Turn left onto Constitution Blvd S Turn left onto Bridgeport Ave/CT-714 330 Bridgeport Ave is on the left
From Derby: Take Main St/CT-34 East to CT-8 South toward Bridgeport Take exit 13, Bridgeport Ave Turn left onto Bridgeport Ave/CT-714 330 Bridgeport Ave is on the left
Connecticut Organizations Focus on Weight Loss to Improve Health and Reduce Costs: Read About It Here!
This location is independently owned and operated.
Shelton Physician's Office
330 Bridgeport AvenueShelton, CT 06484
- (203) 659-8948
- We also serve patients in Fairfield County, The Valley, Derby, Ansonia, Bridgeport, Griffin Hospital, Stratford, Huntington, Bridgeport Ave, Route 8, Naugatuck, Fairfield, Shelton, Monroe, Trumbull, Seymour, and Oxford..
Hours of Operation
- 9:00a.m. until7:00p.m.
- 7:00a.m. until5:00p.m.
- 10:00a.m. until7:00p.m.
- 7:00a.m. until1:00p.m.
Why choose our medical weight loss program?
Every patient is unique to us.
Only a select group of physicians can offer you our weight loss program — The One That Works!®. In our offices, medical professionals guide you every step of the way, with the advice and direction you need. Our weight loss program includes weekly individual consultations with a member of our medical team that focus on nutrition, lifestyle, and exercise. Our program will:
- Provide weekly support, encouragement, and motivation
- Educate you on how to lose weight in the real world, using real food
- Give recipes, shopping lists, and provide guidance and specific suggestions for dining out
- Teach you how to overcome temptations and win the weight loss battle