About the Shelton Weight Loss Clinic
Welcome to Your New Life
Join the more than 200,000 patients who’ve achieved their weight loss goals with Medi-Weightloss®
You’ve found The One That Works!®, the physician-supervised program that’s changing lives worldwide. The Medi-Weightloss® Program has helped more than 200,000 individuals take control of their weight, resulting in nearly 3 million pounds lost in America alone.
See what the buzz is all about. Schedule your Free Assessment TODAY and learn how you could lose up to 10 pounds* your first week!
More about our program:
- Your weight loss program will be under a physician's care.
- Balance education, appetite management, and activity to lose weight.
- Learn strategies to keep weight off using real food.
- This is not a quick fix. This is a lifestyle change.
- Find your location and book an Initial Consultation to get started!
Check Us Out On Connecticut 8 Style
Conveniently located right off route 8, Right off CT 714
From New Haven (north): Take Route 34 west/Derby Ave to Route 8 South toward Bridgeport via the ramp on the left Take Exit 13, Bridgeport Ave Turn left onto Bridgeport Ave, 330 Bridgeport Ave is on the left
From Fairfield (south): Take 1-95 North toward New Haven Merge onto Route 8 North via exit 27A toward Trumbull/Waterbury Take the Constitution Blvd ext, Exit 13, toward Bridgeport Ave Turn left onto Constitution Blvd S Turn left onto Bridgeport Ave/CT-714 330 Bridgeport Ave is on the left
From Derby: Take Main St/CT-34 East to CT-8 South toward Bridgeport Take exit 13, Bridgeport Ave Turn left onto Bridgeport Ave/CT-714 330 Bridgeport Ave is on the left
Connecticut Organizations Focus on Weight Loss to Improve Health and Reduce Costs: Read About It Here!
This location is independently owned and operated.
Shelton Physician's Office
330 Bridgeport AvenueShelton, CT 06484
- (203) 659-8948
- This location also serves patients from Fairfield County, The Valley, Derby, Ansonia, Bridgeport, Griffin Hospital, Stratford, Huntington, Bridgeport Ave, Route 8, Naugatuck, Fairfield, Shelton, Monroe, Trumbull, Seymour, and Oxford..
Hours of Operation
- 9:00a.m. until7:00p.m.
- 7:00a.m. until1:00p.m.
- 10:00a.m. until7:00p.m.
- 7:00a.m. until11:00a.m.
Why choose our medical weight loss program?
Every patient is unique to us.
Only a select group of physicians can offer you our weight loss program — The One That Works!®. In our offices, medical professionals guide you every step of the way, with the advice and direction you need. Our weight loss program includes weekly individual consultations with a member of our medical team that focus on nutrition, lifestyle, and exercise. Our program will:
- Provide weekly support, encouragement, and motivation
- Educate you on how to lose weight in the real world, using real food
- Give recipes, shopping lists, and provide guidance and specific suggestions for dining out
- Teach you how to overcome temptations and win the weight loss battle